3rd International Conference on
Evidence Based Education System
- Evidence Based Medical Practice
- Translating research into practice
- Evidence Based Pharmacovigilence
- Evidence Based Medical Education System
- Interpreting results/ Demystifying effect size/ Understanding bio-statistics
- Evidence Based Policy Making (health care policy)
- Exploring Systematic Review and Meta analysis
- Evidence Based Journal Club
- Quality evidence – Generation
- Scientific writing.
- Evidence based practice in sports medicine
- Academicians, Researchers, clinicians, and Postgraduate students from medical, dental, nursing, physiotherapy and pharmacy sciences
- Those who are interested in
- Quality evidence generation
- Evidence synthesis
- Evidence based journal club
- Evidence based health practices
- Systematic review & Meta-analysis
- Evidence based sport medicine
- Evidence based education system
Join us for the 3rd International EBES Conference (EBESCON 2017)
Theme - EVIDENCE BASED PRACTICE - EXPLORING A NEW FRONTIER
Once again we are delighted to announce 3rd international conference EBESCON with the objective to bring together the community of academicians and health professionals under one roof to discuss evidence based healthcare and education. We welcome all delegates.
On behalf of Organizing Committee 3rd EBESCON 2017, we take great pleasure to invite you to attned 3rd International Conference on Evidence Based Education System 2017 which schedule on 17 - 18 November 2017 with 16th Nov - Pre conference workshops.
EBESCON is a unique event for sharing knowledge, experience and information about evidence based concept including evidence based healthcare & education and for addressing the common challenges faced in the endeavour of implementing it. It also provides ample opportunities for interacting with friends and colleagues and learning about the latest developments and innovations in evidence synthesis.
It will be preceded by workshops on topics including Quality Evidence Generating Research, Biostatistics, Systematic Review & Meta Analysis, Evidence based journal club and Grade.
- Dr Kameshwar Prasad AIIMS New Delhi India
- Dr Gordon Guyatt Mc Master, Canada