EBESCON - 2019
Workshops : 12th December 2019
Conference: 13th & 14th December 2019
EBESCON is a unique international event regularly organized by Sumandeep Vidyapeeth for sharing knowledge, experience and information about evidence based concept and for addressing the common challenges faced in the endeavour of implementing it. It provides ample opportunities for interacting with friends and colleagues with similar thoughts and learning about the latest developments and innovations in evidence synthesis.
The 1st EBESCON, organised on the 28th and 29th of March 2011 was attended by over 400 delegates. The event saw presence of many imminent international speakers like Dr. LuAnn Wilkerson, Dr. Carl Stevens, and Dr. Michael D. Maves, Executive vice president and CEO, American Medical Association. Marked by the very interactive and lively sessions with active participation and applaud from the participants, the conference turned out to be very successfully held fruitful event. The 2nd EBESCON was held in 2014 from 19th to 22nd of June. More than 450 delegates attended the pre- conference workshops and conference deliberations over a period of four days. A star studded galaxy of international and national luminaries in evidence based healthcare graced the occasion. They were - The master of EBM himself - Dr. Gordon Guyatt from McMaster's University Canada, Dr. Stuart Logan from UK,Dr. Regina Kunzfrom Switzerland and Dr. Kameshwar Prasad & Dr. Subrhamanayam Swamy both from India. A total of 17 workshops were held over 2 consecutive days. The workshops on GRADE, systematic review & meta-analysis, applied bio-statistics, evidence based journal club, evidence generating research and medical writing were marked with very enthusiastic participation of the delegates. The oral paper and poster presentation sessions were highly appreciated as were the lectures delivered during the conference. In all, EBESCON 2014 succeeded in bringing together the who's who in Evidence Based Healthcare under one roof and providing a great platform for their interaction.
- Evidence-Based Clinical Decision Making.
- Evidence based Policy Making.
- Evidence-Based medical Education.
- Applying Evidence in Practice.
- Systematic Review / Meta-Analysis.
- Evidence informed health care.
- Academicians, Researchers, clinicians, and Postgraduate students from medical, dental, nursing, physiotherapy and pharmacy sciences
- Those who are interested in
- Quality evidence generation
- Evidence synthesis
- Evidence based journal club
- Evidence based health practices
- Systematic review & Meta-analysis
- Evidence based sport medicine
- Evidence based education system
Joanna Briggs Collaboration