SUBMITTING THE ABSTRACT
- Conference registration is mandatory for scientific presentation.
- All entries for scientific paper and poster presentations have to submit abstract latest by 25th November 2019 through Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presentations will be accepted from academicians, practitioners, PhD scholars, PG students and UG students.
- The abstract should contain title and the individual delegate registration number obtained at the time of registration.
- No personal details should appear in the text of the abstract that may lead to the identification of author.
- The abstract should be written in English and should not exceed 300 words excluding the title.
- Only one co-author is allowed for poster presentation. The presenting author should compulsorily register for the conference.
- The title of the work should be as brief as possible but should indicate clearly the nature of the study. Capitalise the first letter of each word (except conjunctions). Do not put full stop at the end.
- Abstract should contain details of either research, development and/or innovation, with sufficient information to enable the review panel to make a decision.
- The abstract should be structured as follows:
o Original research: Background, methodology, results, conclusion
o Systematic review and meta analysis: Background, Methodology, Results, Clinical implication.
o Case report/study: Introduction, case details, observation.
o Narrative review: Need of the review, body of the review, conclusion
- A double-blind peer review process will be followed for screening abstracts.
- The scientific presentation will be accepted based on appropriateness for presentation according to theme and context of the conference.
- A paper can be converted to a poster if deemed appropriate by the reviewers.
- The decision of the reviewers will be final.
- An e-mail will be sent to you after the review process confirming acceptance of your presentation in the poster or paper category.
- All paper presentations should be in English and made onMicrosoft Power Pointor Keynote.
- The presentation will have to be submitted in a pen drive on the first day of the conference.
- All the presentations will be judged in competitive category.
- It will be appreciated if the presentation ends with “Implications for Practice” or “Take Home Message” which can link the work presented to its impact on clinical practice or academics.
- The time allotted for the oral paper presentation is 8 minutes + 2 minutesfor question and answer.
- The E-poster will be accepted only in the PDF format.
- The E-poster should beprepared in the English language and in landscape layout.
- Only a single slide should be prepared.
- The E-poster will have to be submitted in a pen drive on the first day of the conference.
- The poster should be self-contained and self-explanatory, allowing a presenter to provide a visual summary of thestudyfor sharing with conference delegates throughout the conference.
- It will be displayed at defined poster viewing area during the conference and the presenter should be present there at the time of judgement as per the schedule.
- Presenters will be required to present their E-poster in brief if asked by judges at the time of judgement.